Plots currently available!
See below to join us
This is the home page of the Cromarty Allotments and Gardens Society, formed on 7 May 2009 at a meeting in Cromarty with the following objectives:
- support and encourage gardening of all kinds, especially the growing of food.
- promote and provide allotments in Cromarty and its surrounding district.
- support gardeners by obtaining funding, acquiring and sharing tools, seeds, plants, land, or other resources
- promote and represent members’ interests and to encourage good relations with neighbours, relevant organisations (including the Highland Council) and the wider community.
- provide opportunities for the public to learn about allotments and gardens and their cultivation.
The next meeting is the Annual General Meeting at 7.00pm on Thursday 20 September 2018 at the Hugh Miller Institute, Church Street, Cromarty.
If you'd like to join the Cromarty Allotments and Gardens Society, please download a Membership Form in PDF format (only 70k), complete, and return to the Secretary, Steve Ellwood, with your £5 membership fee, to the address below.
Current CAGS officers are:
- Chair: Marjorie Paterson
- Secretary: Steve Ellwood
- Treasurer: John Keiller
Committee: Marjorie Paterson, Steve Ellwood, John Keiller, and John Wood
Contact address: CAGS, C/O Steve Ellwood, 12 Allan Square, Cromarty IV11 8YF