Plots currently available!
See below to join us
This is the home page of the Cromarty Allotments and Gardens Society, formed on 7 May 2009 at a meeting in Cromarty with the following objectives:
- support and encourage gardening of all kinds, especially the growing of food.
- promote and provide allotments in Cromarty and its surrounding district.
- support gardeners by obtaining funding, acquiring and sharing tools, seeds, plants, land, or other resources
- promote and represent members’ interests and to encourage good relations with neighbours, relevant organisations (including the Highland Council) and the wider community.
- provide opportunities for the public to learn about allotments and gardens and their cultivation.
The next meeting is a General Meeting at 7.00pm on Thursday 7 June 2018 at the Hugh Miller Institute, Church Street, Cromarty.
If you'd like to join the Cromarty Allotments and Gardens Society, please download a Membership Form in PDF format (only 70k), complete, and return to the Secretary, Steve Ellwood, with your £5 membership fee, to the address below.
Current CAGS officers are:
- Chair: Marjorie Paterson
- Secretary: Steve Ellwood
- Treasurer: John Keiller
Committee: Marjorie Paterson, Steve Ellwood, John Keiller, and John Wood
Contact address: CAGS, C/O Steve Ellwood, 12 Allan Square, Cromarty IV11 8YF