See below to join us
This is the home page of the Cromarty Allotments and Gardens Society, formed on 7 May 2009 at a meeting in Cromarty with the following objectives:
- support and encourage gardening of all kinds, especially the growing of food.
- promote and provide allotments in Cromarty and its surrounding district.
- support gardeners by obtaining funding, acquiring and sharing tools, seeds, plants, land, or other resources
- promote and represent members’ interests and to encourage good relations with neighbours, relevant organisations (including the Highland Council) and the wider community.
- provide opportunities for the public to learn about allotments and gardens and their cultivation.
The next meeting is at 7.00pm on Thursday 13th December 2018 at the Hugh Miller Institute, Church Street, Cromarty.
If you'd like to join the Cromarty Allotments and Gardens Society, please download a Membership Form in PDF format (only 70k), complete, and return to the Secretary, Colin Dunn, with your £5 membership fee, to the address below.
Current CAGS officers are:
- Chair: Marjorie Paterson
- Secretary: Colin Dunn
- Treasurer: John Keiller
Committee: Marjorie Paterson, Colin Dunn, John Keiller
Contact address: CAGS, C/O Colin Dunn, 4 Barkly Street, Cromarty IV11 8YG